Our company has become one of the leading visa facilitation service providers, and the best proof of that are numerous testimonials from happy clients who got what they wanted: Emigrated from the country, found a deserved job or simply saw the world in its true colors.
Interested in applying for a Visa and appeals against visa refusals.? Or, perhaps, procurement of admission in a University in the UK seems a bit too difficult? We will help you overcome the difficulties. The least you will receive is a professional consultation. Putovati Consulting will take care of all troubles: putting together a full document package, applying to the consulate, emailing, phone calls – in short, everything that is necessary to have you not to worry about wasting your time and nerves, sometimes, alas, in vain.
We are a private company, who assist with visa applications on our clients’ behalf. If you choose to utilise our services please be advised that, in addition to any embassy or governmental fee, we charge a handling fee for our services. These services include consultation and visa advice, the pre-checking of applications before presentation, and ensuring both the delivery and collection of applications to/from the relevant embassy or government department on your behalf as your designated agent and courier.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
- We take detailed instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the immigration authorities in your immigration case
- Our experienced consultants represent your circumstances thoroughly
- Our Consultants will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your case, as well as the documentary evidence required to be submitted in support of your application
- We provide our clients with unlimited meetings, support, and phone calls
- We keep our clients updated with new rules and procedures, acting in their best interest
- We advise and represent our clients from all over the globe
- We lodge appeals against visas being refused and prepare administrative reviews
- We advise you on the future applications for indefinite leave to remain and British Citizenship if you have completed the required number of years in the UK
- We answer your queries about what to do next – even after your application has been submitted and approved
- We are able to translate and communicate in almost every language assuring we meet the needs to all our clients-customers.
WHY CHOOSE US
We are a storehouse of expertise and knowledge on immigration. We are aware that immigration affects people’s lives and, due to this, we are really thorough with our job. With our wealth of experience, we find the most cost-effective ways for our clients to achieve a successful outcome with their visa applications or appeals. We go the extra mile for our clients (individual or commercial), with our work always held to a high standard.
- Visa Applications
- Yellow Card issuance
- Company Registration
- Early interview dates at the US and German Embassies.
We are not an embassy, and are not affiliated with any government department. If you wish to apply directly to the relevant embassy, please consult their official website for guidelines on how and where to apply, application forms and for information on their fees. In most cases, embassies and government departments charge a fee for the issuance of visas and passports, although this may occasionally be waived due to reciprocal or bilateral governmental agreements.